14th April

Moon Using OIII filter

Supernova in M82

Magnitude recorded as 12.757

A bright Moon (pictured above) introduced errors.

April 18th

I realised that I had determined the magnitude without adjusting the measuring circle to fit the size of the supernova.
This would have introduced an error.
A recalculation gave the magnitude as 12.928

18th April

M82 supernova.
This time I only used reference stars with magnitudes close to that of the supernova.
I also reworked the data from 14th April.
The magnitude was 13.200

The Moon rose quite late so I grabbed some luminance frames of M101

6x 10 minutes